View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

The recent reactions from the G after discovering local serfs infected with the BA variants of Omicron shows the opening of RLD may still be a far target. Until the G has decided that we are gonna live side by side and treat COVID 29 like a common flu, "legal" human physical interactions will still be banned. Dun forget there's a strong feminist presence and a big group of new woke simps aka fxxking chicken is baddd!!! that is in the vote count considerations.

Budget bonks, there is always, sad to say as a few of my friends are doing hell lot of charity work to eradicate prostitution as a career, Thailand. U can forget abt the Burmese because this race is very conscious on one's standing. Walking along East coast on a sunday, u see groups of foreigners frolicking together, men and women. What strikes me is when the burmese gathered, they separate clearly into men and ladies group. Very disciplined. Very distinct. The other countries, no name mention, are readily into the arms and mouths of the ah nehs and bayas.

I had Vietnamese when I was in Vung Tau & HCM working before. They tend to be super rush and irritated when some boundaries were crossed although they do speak a smattering of English. Most if not all are fair unlike Thais where u have the Isan types. But they are not as service oriented nor adventurous as the Thais.

With the Ringgit dropping like an anchor, I do hope to see that this is a good encouragement for former and new Malaysian chinese to return to the scene. I like them better than the PRCs. If both stand side by side offering the same service and price, i will still opt for the Malaysian lass, especially if she can let go in Cantonese in the midst of hot passions, just like acting in the good old days HK Cat3 movies! Who shall i emulate ?????? maybe 曹查理