Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

If you guys are into hunting (rather than visiting a fuck joint), I would suggest a visit to either Yaowarat or Pakse Der.
These are the local joints where they've young girls as servers. They are different from waitresses, as they are dressed more sexily and are prettier and younger.
I've been patronizing Yaowarat 2 (same row as Kasemrad hospital) a few times now and am able to get these ladies for ST. Am able to get ST at 500k (+100k for 2 hour hotel room). Girls are above average, only downside is these girls will only follow you out once the pub closes. You cannot pay bar fine like how you do in Thailand. So the MO is to go at about 12 midnight. Order 1 bucket of beerlao, pick your girl and she'll follow you back at about 1-ish.
Good luck!