View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bad experiences FR in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
This is not a bad experience per se, but just don't feel comfortable spending $200.

$150 is my limit and here too, with age, I am starting to feel guilty about spending this amount of money. Try and save a buck else where and more or less blow up $600 a month or more on Cheonging.

So far tried 5 PRC gals since reopening.

First was $200. Her service was excellent, but she was not at all my type (Prefer tall and shapely)

Second $200. Plus points - waterbed soapy massage, BBBJ, ok to look at. NO frenching and no pussy licking

The two PRC Cat 150 I alternate between are nice/ok, but not of the level of the erstwhile Fei Fei (L16H12), Qi QI (L16H12) and so many others I ve had.

My requirements are Frenching, BBBJ and Painting & B or above boobies, (otherwise suck what) & > 165cm

GL has opened but maybe will take more time to get back to the same level. Either that or I am getting old so a bit sian.

To cheong also once must be in a happy state of mind.
i feel you

i've only tried PRC one time cause budget, plus i was still a uni student then.

now working for a few years already, still not keen to spend on PRC. cause honestly heard too many bad reviews about them. like attitude not there, will ask you whether cumming or not already after 10 minutes on bed.. that sort of thing.

i've been cheonging for 10 years already. actually quite sian of the standard these days. when i first started it was so much better. the girls had better service - even if there wasn't chemistry. now just SOP and want to chop chop done.

back then there were also FLs. even if you didn't want to bonk them, it was shiok to look look see see. hahahha.