Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bad experiences FR in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
i feel you

i've only tried PRC one time cause budget, plus i was still a uni student then.

now working for a few years already, still not keen to spend on PRC. cause honestly heard too many bad reviews about them. like attitude not there, will ask you whether cumming or not already after 10 minutes on bed.. that sort of thing.

i've been cheonging for 10 years already. actually quite sian of the standard these days. when i first started it was so much better. the girls had better service - even if there wasn't chemistry. now just SOP and want to chop chop done.

back then there were also FLs. even if you didn't want to bonk them, it was shiok to look look see see. hahahha.
wow I thought I was the only one cheonging who was still a student back then bro.

totally agree 10-15 years ago was the standard that GL doesnt seem to be able to get back to.

GL was at absolute peak back then!

Even FLs was exciting, there were Thai stables that offered $160 for 90 minutes and 2 shots and the gals were mostly very young and attractive!

and I remember having a very chio Malaysian Chinese FL back then, and also those stables who claimed to have "Korean gals" but when you go to the hotel to bonk, they turned out to be Mongolians/Kazakhs (which I truly idn't mind and even better for me! As I prefer Central Asian girls compared to Koreans anyways)

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)