View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yuki-massage/

( Click to show/hide )
MR for Yuki

Finally somewhere convenient for me in Clementi area. FYI its a MP la.

Looks: looks about 26-27. Room is super dark so can't really tell if its the make up. People say ignorance is bliss la, so i didn't probe lol. Otherwise overall, i think she looks young and cute lo.

Boobs: Big C/small d but should be enhanced de. When squeeze got abit of hardness. Quite sensitive at the nipple area so when u zhut zhut she will speed up the handjob. Ask her slowdown but when I zhut again she will speed up.

Body: Petite

Service/massage: Legit massage for about 30+mins ba. Nothing special to rave about.

HJ: Mechanical HJ. Abit inexperienced in this department also. Her teasing like no feel de for me. But she did mentioned that she just started last month and so far not much business. Can slowly guide her next time.

GFE: Only “special” part is she will blow into ur ear and down ur neck when teasing la. Engages u with standard convo lo

Remark: The MP will try to upsell u take higher package but u can insist on the lowest package de. All additional beside HJ comes at extra cost. Up to ur negotiation skills lo.

RTM: If feeling rich lo
Have been eyeing Yuki for some time now as I am in the west area too. Finally got a MR. Thanks bro!

When you enter the MP, was the MP operator a chill person ah? Got like gangster that type who talk loud loud and act like you owe him $1 million?