Old 25-11-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

Once my panties were out of the way, Uncle Jeff was frantically fingering me with two of his fingers as he gently sucked on my clitoris, sending waves of sensation through my entire body. I leaned back and murmured:

Me: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, uncle Jeff, you are so good with your mouth and
fingers
UJ: ya lor, so many years of practice on your 5th auntie’s pussy. She doesn’t like to suck my didi but loves it when I lick her down there. Always command me to lick her first, otherwise cannot fuck her.
Me: Wah, auntie is so lucky to have you as her husband. I also want.
UJ: Come back to Singapore and you can be my second wife.
Me: Cannot lah, auntie will skin me alive if she finds out.
UJ: I can introduce her to threesome and we all have sex together. You can watch me fuck her and she can watch you sucking my cock. Maybe she will learn to like it also.
Me: Uncle Jeff, all this talk is making me so very wet liao here (pointing to my well trimmed cunt).

On hearing me say that, Uncle Jeff worked extra hard on my pussy, licking and sucking my clitoris, taking the whole vulva in his mouth and sucking it. I was in heaven and within seconds I orgased. I didn’t squirt but I let go of a copious amount of juice that flowed onto Uncle Jeff’s tongue.

UJ: Honey, you are so wet and juicy. Not like your auntie. Nowadays she is as dry as a desert.”
Me: Uncle, are you wet too?
UJ: You bet, honey. I am so wet my briefs are soaked.

My hand reached out to touch his crotch. His briefs were indeed soaked with his precum. It was then that I found out Uncle is a super leaker. He reclined his seat, turned to look at me and gave me a broad grin. I moved in and placing my face onto his crotch, inhaled the pungent scent of his precum mixed with urine and sweat. He pushed my head down, pressing my face against the bulge of his briefs. I bit gently with my teeth, the large truncheon hidden in his tight fitting briefs. He gave out a soft moan murmuring, “honey, that feels fantastic.”

I took the bulbous cock head into my mouth and licked it through the transparent fabric of his precum soaked briefs. He continued to moan but a little louder this time.

Then he said, “can’t waste precious time, we can’t stay away too long or your auntie will become worried.” He pulled my face away from his crotch and pulled his briefs down to his knees. His 7 inch long cock sprang out, hitting me in the face. He gave out a soft laughter and said, “you like that don’t you?” My response was taking his cock head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. “Honey, go straight into sucking the whole thing. I need to cum fast and get going.”

He pushed my head down slowly as his turgid lance entered my mouth inch by inch. When all seven inches of his thick and turgid lance was inside my mouth, he held my head with both hands and guided my mouth up and down his erect flag pole. I tried my best to keep up with his pace. After about 3 minutes, he increased his speed, groaning louder and louder.

UJ: Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh, don’t stop honey. Keep the suction, wrap your lips tight around my shaft honey. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes that’s the way I like it.
Me: Ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, grrrgggggggg, grrrgggggggggggggg….
UJ: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,, arrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmmmmmmmming, cummmmmmmmmmmming honey, arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,, here it cums!!!

Uncle’s cock twitched in my mouth and then I felt the first burst of semen hitting the back of my throat, followed by several more bursts. I could feel the creaminess of Uncle’s sperm as it slowly trickled down my gullet. I counted a total of 9 spurts of cum and thought to myself "wow, at this age he can still shoot so much semen.”

He held my head still not letting go of me even though he had already stopped cumming. Then slowly he slid his cock out of my mouth and commanded, “clean me up with your tongue.” I did as he commanded and noticed that as I was cleaning his cock with my tongue, his cock did become a little more plump. But because of time constraints, he tucked his cock away in his briefs, pulled up his pants and got ready to drive off to the supermarket.

Before he drove off, he said, “sorry I cummed so fast. Too excited liao, cannot control. Next time I promised you I will last longer. Usually with your auntie I can fuck for at least half an hour.”

When we finally got home with the beer, auntie asked, “why so long?” I immediately answered, “sorry auntie, I met some old friends at the supermarket and was carried away talking to them.” Uncle quietly carried the cartons of beer to the kitchen.