Old 25-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

During dinner, I flirted with Jonah (Joan’s filipino boy friend). He played along much to the annoyance of Joan. Beer was passed around and I noticed Joan wasn’t drinking much. After dinner, we all sat around the table talking and drinking. Joan could never hold her drinks but I saw that Jonah was egging her on to drink. After the 3rd glass she was visibly tipsy. She fell asleep on Jonah’s shoulder. Auntie said to Jonah, “Hey Jon, take her to my room to rest. She must be drunk liao.”

Jonah led her to auntie’s room and soon returned to join us for more beer. Auntie excused herself to go take a shower. Uncle got up saying, “I am getting some tidbits to go with our beer.” I got up and went with uncle. Once we were alone in the kitchen, I whispered to uncle:

Me: uncle, why don’t you and auntie go for your after dinner walk?
UJ: why? You want to be alone with Jon is it?
Me: no lah, just want you and auntie to have a romantic walk mah.
UJ: you want to seduce him is it?
Me: aiyoh uncle, you jealous is it?
UJ: so is it you want to seduce him?
Me: I just want to check him out mah, see future son-in-law’s cock bigger of father-in-law one is bigger.
UJ: ok lah.

We went back to join Jonah and continued talking, joking and drinking beer. When auntie came out from the shower, uncle asked her to go for an evening walk. Auntie said okay and off they went.

Once the were out of the house, I sat on the sofa at the far end from Jonah. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse exposing my rounded breasts to him. He stood up, walked to auntie’s bedroom to make sure Joan was soundly asleep. He came back and sat beside me on the sofa. His hands immediately reached for my tits and fondled them. I whispered to him, “suck them.” Immediately, his head dove down to my chest and he was suckling on my nipples like a little baby. His other hand unbuttoned my shorts and his hand reached in to caress my cunt through the thin fabric of my panties. I instantly became wet.

Jon: Wow so wet, so fast.
Me: You like that, don’t you?
Jon: Ya. Nice and wet.
Me: Doesn’t Joan get wet like me?
Jon: Not as fast as you. Got to finger her for couple of minutes before her juices start flowing.

Then pulling my shorts and panties down, he placed his face at my crotch. Next I felt the tip of his tongue licking my clitoris as his two hands played with my nipples.

I looked down at his crotch but did not see any bulge. So I placed my hand on his crotch and felt the hardness and only a small bulge. I was curious. So I told him to remove his trousers. He stood up, untied the cord and let his pantaloons drop to the floor. He wore CK briefs. There was a bulge but a very insignificant one. I commanded him to drop his briefs. He slowly pulled them down exposing himself to my view. What I saw shocked me. I can only describe what I saw as a little boy’s pecker jutting out from a jungle of thick wiry pubic hair, pointing at the ceiling. He moved in to place his tiny pecker in front of my face. I almost burst out in laughter at that pathetic sight but contained myself so as not to embarrass him. I touched it and measured it with my palms. It was definitely not more than 3 and a half inches fully erect.

I felt a tinge of victory over Joan. At last, I won! Little rich Joan who was better than me in so many other ways, now has landed herself with this pathetic Little Tom willy. She certainly lost to me in the dick race.

I suddenly lost interest and wanted to end it but thought the better of it. Jonah slithered up to my side and said, “let’s take it to your bedroom.” I obliged him. Once in my bedroom, he pushed me to the bed, spread my legs and entered me in a most unceremonious manner. He fucked me for about 3 or 4 minutes and then it was all over. Was I glad it ended sooner than later. As quickly as he cummed, he left the room, afraid to be caught by Joan.

I hadn’t even had my orgasm and wished Uncle Jeff was around to finish what Jonah did not accomplish.