View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
Machomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
Just curious, how would or will they bother to know who we are with before we visited them, we are only their customers, they got no feelings for us only we will have feelings to them, they had tons of customers, they only make sure we are legit customers and not some newbie, newbies are always a high risk. seriously we are nothing to them, eg, do you think they will still wanna have contact with u after they go back, I will 100 percent says they don’t, they just want someone who willingly to do errents for them as they have no one to look to when they are out of town, they will just buy u a 200, 300bucks meal as a trade off. we can’t even fit a place of friendship with them compared to their besties. I had one for 6yrs during 2002 times, I was out of her list the minute she went back, anyway the trade was over, she passed me to her friends who came here but none wanna make it out with me, can see how practical they are, new ones do not want someone else “boyfriend” either, so that is where I found my chance to quit , I can remain as a very good friend but will just stop there even today I had friends in this trade but I will neither upsell their service, just clean friendship, they have their own clients
Human being have feeling, and this feeling will change along the time also how we interact with them, especially they met so Many customers, from our experience will know are they telling the true or lie. Some are ready worth it as friend even they already backed to their home countries, some are better kick far away if u know their true color come out after they got what they pursue, they r so many tricks on their head for the ML that have experience one, they will shared among themselves. ML also can create projects for his regular to chips into their trickyproject eg: birthday, buy concert ticket, today home rental haven’t paid, buy cosmetics,today no business, I want to merry you etc once get hooked just it.
Sometimes can’t blamed, they spoilt by so many choices of their regulars
Just maintained as friend, unless want to merry her. I have encounter few MLs asked me you want to be my boyfriend, I replied to them 我跟妳我没有安全感, or I replied to them I like to be like a wild horse, Dun like to be tied