Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2016, 05:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h69

Checked this house out again yesterday, and here's the lineup of the new arrivals:

Le Le 乐乐 : A fair, pretty girl of medium height. I'd put her on the slim side. Has prior experience in flesh trade according to the boss.

Yuan Yuan 圆圆 : Medium-build, also fair, according to the house she has never been in the flesh trade before. I had a great time with her, she has a great attitude and a pleasant smile, and tried VERY hard to please.

Cai Er 彩儿 : Tall girl of medium build, has a pretty face but tall gals not really my type so I sorta passed her by.

Meng Meng 萌萌 : This girl looks really young (according to the house she's 22) and has a cute, pretty face. Seemed to be smiling all the time when I was there. This will be the next girl I try

Mei Lan 美兰 : Another tall girl, with an exotic Oriental look. She's got long hair and according to another chiongster who took her, tries very hard to please.

Ya Si 雅思 : This one looks like your prototypical Ah Lian with yellow hair, a great figure (perky ass!) and apparently extensive experience in the flesh trade. Also a must-try for me

Baby : This girl looked really slim to me, tall-ish with a baby-faced look.

Maggie : She was busy and I didn't get a good look at her.

As a fellow SBF-er mentioned earlier the atmosphere in this house is great, and I never felt pressured during the time I was there (even though it was quite packed, presumably due to the arrival of the new girls). Will update once I have tried more girls and caught a look of Maggie