View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer84 View Post
Had to quote the whole post since its 1 question.
IMO, I believes its actually better to open a new thread since the old thread started from 2007 and not many bros want to read from there. And it would take some time to find newest info beginning in early/later 2015/2016(I for one, had done that before) so a new thread at the beginning of the year/2016 is a excellent choice. Less pages to go thru for newest info needed and it makes me kinda excited to be part of this new thread xD
Actually, bro Nono post got a lot of info if one does goes thru it. All u need is go thru a few of his post n you get a lot of what u need about batam cheonging.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281