View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I find these negative FRs on Kiki strange. Kiki has always given me excellent service. Yes she doesn't french but that is not unknown among WLs (and FLs) even during the Malaysians' reign. I had introduced a few of my clients to her and they always have a good time. Even closed a few lucrative deals recently because they were thankful to me for introducing her to them. And no, she doesn't get a cut; the extra business is already her reward for giving good service.

At the end of the day, it's individual judgement. Doubting Thomases mean more booking opportunities for others. Your loss is others' gain; why do you want to lose out?
I just tried kiki today for the first time and had a fantastic experience! She told me she is aware that customers have complained about her on SBF so perhaps she has tried to improve? Either way, my experience with her was definitely not like the negative FRs. From the moment I saw her, I just knew it was going to be a solid bonk.Lookswise, she was definitely my type and could easily pass a SG XMM chio bu that you will check out in public. In fact, I wouldn't even be able to tell that she's from china just from her looks.

When I visited her, she just finished a long session with some guy but she didn't seem fatigued at all and I felt that we had damn good chemistry from the moment I met her, to the sex and when I left. Maybe because we're of a similar age group and she liked my body alot (I gym quite regularly) so there was the sexual attraction factor too. Yeah it is true she has restrictions like no kissing and you cannot thrust into her too hard or she will tell you it's painful but you just gotta respect her and not treat her like your cum dump and pump your stuff into her like a toy. You have to make love to her like she's your gf and be gentle with her, then she will treat you very well. End of the day, I had a great time with her and I could tell she enjoyed it very much too and she even playfully commented that I could have gotten her pregnant with the amount of cum I had pumped into her if not for the condom 😂

Last edited by bobisthebest; 11-04-2023 at 01:27 AM.