Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I have gone to M SPA at Crystal Crown just before CNY. Overall experience is good and facilities are definitely newer than the popular ones like VIP or HV since they only supposedly open last year. The manager is very friendly, I usually reach around 1PM that kind of timing whether to VIP or what, so I also went around 1PM to M SPA. It was virtually empty except for another 2 brothers in the movie room. Was given a tour of the facilities and brothers who love facilities would love this place and one big difference is the food. Other than the lethargic buffet style food in the trays, M SPA provided cook on demand food like noodle soup etc, you can see a menu and order but take note the food is only available 2PM onwards. For me, my visits to SPA has only been on objective, go, choose girl, fuck then go. So I told manager i want to see girls. So this is where its very different from the typical SPA (I just use VIP as example since its probably the most popular). Once you tell manager you want to see girls, he might ask you what kind of girls you like and he try to arrange, but I think, its no point telling him much because you will realize its not like there will plenty of girls to choose from. After a few minutes, instead of choosing girls in the SPA itself, he will bring you up one floor to the hotel rooms, there is a specific room for you to sit down and he will then bring all the girls in for you to see. At 1PM, he brought in a mixture of Viet and Indo girls, around 7 of them all together. OUt of that, 2 are my type that I can fuck, note this is personally preference so some brothers might have alot more they like, so I choose the Viet one who smile at me the most. After that, you pay on the spot to manager, take note he will not have change on him because you are not at counter, so prepare exact amount if you do not intend to give him any tip. Then after girl will bring you to their own hotel room and then you do what you do. Girl wise, I think quality is ok for SPA and my girl was willing to do as much as they can to make you happy. So brothers who are tired to VIP or HV can try this especially its very accessible. After that I just walk to my favourite curry laksa noodles 5 minutes down the road, then walk to HV for my favourite cafe to lim latte and to KSL gai gai or watch movie.
Thanks for the quick rundown