Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
XKuroShiX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Went to try MeiNaZhi today and what bros say is totally on point.

Body: 2/10

Her pics are outdated as many people mention. She's a chubby milf so be warned! She has a tummy and her boobs are average. However, I'm there for the service and not her looks so I just tahan this part.

BBBJ: 10/10

She started blowing me from the start and licking me all over.

FJ: 10/10

Her pussy is TIGHT! She squirts as many people have mentioned. Even before I even put my finger in, she soaked the bed just when I started touching her clit.

I went in with missionary position and she was squirting with my cock inside her. I could also feel her pussy tightening around my cock and I had to re-insert a few times which just sent her wild.

Service: 10/10

She's very proactive and kept frenching, stroking, and licking me even after I came.

If anyone's looking for her contact, please do a search. There are enough clues and pics here (including her wechat QR code).

I agree 100%.

Her service damn on point. Not there for massage. She really service to make u feel sextified.
She did 69 then she buay tahan ask do missionary.i duno how many times she squirt while pumping her. Licking and fingering her makes her go crazy.
Top notch provider.