View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: Prague experience (Czech Republic)

Huh...so it was you who shag the mother. I actually took the daughter...she was with me and I fk her raw in my room. Wanted to keep her for next day but she worried so give her mum a call who said she was with Asian man. The daughter dun feel so guilty after that and give me next sex ever.

Thanks for taking care of mother though. Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by amwf View Post
Forget about these street walkers. I got burnt the last time when a pimp approached me in Wenceslas Square, near the Thai massage shop.
Let's face it, Prague is a sex capital for bachelor parties. That is why you see ”No stag parties”

Not keen to share my experience yet, but it was an entrapment that ended up with a 40s something lady with sagging boobs. A lot of money was lost after my credit card was misused. I can only report my losses when I returned to Australia to avoid being arrested by Czech police. (Ok. Positution is allowed in CZ but not everything else surrounding it) also use cash only.

This time round, I made sure I was armed with a list of established clubs. Turned out that I have no chance to explore the joints. I am have having free sex. From a fellow angmoh traveller from Newcastle NSW. She is single and travel with daughter.

The daughter turned naughty first, hooked up with a bisexual Jamaican traveller.
Milf bored, since plans with daughter bonding go wrong.

4am now in a Prague hotel after shagging a blonde tall slim 40s woman in my room. Her boobs are C cups, nice for a yoga practitioner. But a bit unsightly with a small wine belly. But good as love handles when dogging her. Bums are OK because I prefer more bubbly peachy type. She has an old Scandinavian look with short hair. A bit of wrinkles around her blue blue eyes. Nice hairy regrow pussy she cum twice. I am not complaining since I am fucking her raw and emptying every drop of my sticky sexjuice inside her. We fit so anatomically that we are going to have a go tomorrow night. I am giving her a treat at the Christmas concert tonite as a gentleman. Won't ill-treatment a woman I creampie for the last 2 nites.