View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

Some of the girls standing in front of me in my small room were wearing so scantily. Some were really pretty and sexy. I scanned left and right but could not find Xinni.

Moon sensing my hesitation, "Bro, Xinni and Yu Qin are sitting in another room together now. New girls are usually more popular so both got picked on their first room. Some more both are so pretty so it's expected."

"Oh" My heart suddenly sank a little hearing that my wife is sitting with customers right now.

"Ah Hock and Moon, sorry ah, I am here today to check out the working environment for Xinni. I really got no mood to sit any girls today. Thanks for your kind intentions...."

"Lao Gong, don't force Mark lah. Oh ya Lao Gong, Steven is here. He waiting for you in the office."

"Ah.... Steven is here. Sorry brother, Steven is our big boss. I gotta run now. Aiya no girls so boring. Moon you choose one for Mark ya. I go settle Steven now first."

With Ah Hock gone, Moon also asked the girls to leave the room after I declined repeatedy.

That left me and Moon inside the room, but now with the bottle of Martell and some finger food on the table.

"Mark, come I drink with you."