View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

Xinni had come to my room multiple times throughout the night whenever she could. Just to rest and also to keep me company. On a few times, Yu Qin accompanied her.

Yu Qin looks stunning as well. In a cute pink babydoll, she is dressed to kill. Apparently Yu Qin is more daring and open than my wife about this job, probably because she is still single. Yu Qin has a healthy sun-toned complexion with a tight body. She looks like she has been working out with her well toned body. Yu Qin has always had an outgoing cheerful personality and she is still the same after so many years. Apparently, I heard from Moon that Yu Qin was a sugar baby to a rich old man for many years. However she got addicted to gambling and her sugar daddy was so pissed off with her gambling antics that he cut her off. As she is too used to the high life and has never done any work previously, this job became her only viable option for now.

When Xinni is not around, Moon would come into my room to drink with me. Moon always tries to assure me about the job and how she will help to look after Xinni. Moon also shares about some of her stuff with Ah Hock. How they got together as a couple in ITE since then. But they broke up a few times because Ah Hock likes to fuck around too much. But somehow in the end, she still stuck with him because although he likes to fuck around, in the end, he still goes back to her. To her, that's the only thing that matters. In her line, she has seen all kinds of men and she knows all men would sleep around. But as long as she is the only recognized woman by Ah Hock, she is happy to accept him for that. Last time Ah Hock also worked as a bouncer at the club while she worked as a hostess. Then slowly they got to know their boss Steven and it's him who let them look after this joint. That's how they became the in-charge and mamasan of this joint.

While drinking with Moon, I would catch glimpses of her sexy legs whenever her black dress rode up high up her thigh when she sat down. On a couple of times, when she was squatting down on the other side of the table getting the ice bucket or clearing off the food plates, I can see her white underwear so clearly between her short black dress. When she sat besides me talking or drinking, I can see her white cleavage up close. Her tattoos also add to the intrigue. Frankly I was so hard whole night just looking at her and sometimes at Yu Qin, especially under the influence of the alcohol. A few times, I had the urge to just grab her and kiss. It is just so tempting but I know I must control, because these are all our friends, somemore she is the wife of Ah Hock, whom my wife is working for now.

So far Xinni had 4 rooms, which is not too bad for a first day of work. She updated me on each of her customers, two were businessmen hosting their business associates, one was a retired lonely man who just wanted to pass some time and one was a group of army guys coming here to celebrate their friend's 21st birthday. With her constant updates and assurances, I started to feel more at ease.

By now, I am feeling the effect of the alcohol. The bottle of Martell on my table is more than 80% gone now. It's almost 2 am now, just an hour more to closing time. I am feeling high tide. Need to go to toilet to relieve myself.

I stumbled across the corridor to the toilet with my right leg still in cast, using a crutch under my right arm. Everytime I passed through each room, I would try to peek in quickly to see if I can find my wife.

I also don't know what I am trying to find.....but I hope I don't see something that would hurt me...... that mixed feelings which I dont know how to ever explain.