View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
Very interesting encounter you have had so far.

I believe that you were very lucky to have her reply and comply, but you need to also keep your end of the bargain and promise. Honesty is the best policy.

I would like to know your progress in this and maybe some sort of emotional connection you both might develop for each other and leading to penetration in the end. Will you maintain it if penetration were to happen and would you pay for it subsequently?

Thank you for sharing.
I guess my answer to that would be, if it's something she wanted to try with me, then yes, I would. But that would only be if she decided she wanted to experience it.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here