Thread: Malacca.....
View Single Post
Old 28-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of
Re: Malacca.....

Was feeling horny today so decided to give the Captain Ah Guan in Grand Continental a call.

Ah Guan: Eh, siao eh. Chit tau Oo chik geh char boh confirm gam lu eh. (There's a gal here that is definitely your taste)
DS : Si meh? (is it true?)
AHG: Confirm eh leh. Gam lu eh. Pek-pek, 20 chup her, neh mah pein tua liap (Confirm is to your liking. Fair skin, 20 y/o and boobs quite big also)
DS: Thor lok lie eh? (Where's she from?)
AHG: Yunnan.
DS: Okie lor. Wah tan cheh lai kua (Ok. I'll swing by to check her out)

Well, went there and got the Hotel room number XXX from Ah Guan and proceeded up to her room. Ling-long.... & the door opens. Eh, bo lang eh. (eh, auto door is it?... ke ke). She was behind the door lor. Greeted by quite a tall gal with long jet-black hair. She smiles at me.
I immediately grab her and hug-hug her while copping a feel on her ass and boobs. She smells nice.
Ok, after that me make small talk with her on the bed b4 she ask me "let's take a shower". Ok, she help me strip and me return the favour. Rest i guess is SOP.

Name: Yen Yen
Arrival in m'cca: 27 Jan 05
Departure m'cca: Quote "When my period arrives" . Wah kaoz! like that also can.
Looks: Sharp features, Nice straight long hair (until her shoulder blade. Her hair can cover her boobs also... ke ke ke)
Skin: fair, soft
Body: Shapely with little baby fats around the midriff
Boobs: 34 B but cud be C as it was a handful... (me have large hands), Nice light brown eraser nips. Very sensitive titties as when i lick or even fondle, she says that is ticklish. But that did not stop me from doing it, did it?
Pussy: Quite tight with soft pubic hair converging towards the center
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: Yes , Hwvr a bit soft as she concentrate on only the head. Licks the shaft occasionally but neglects the balls.
Catbath: Short. Just lick the nipples
AR: NA. Nvr ask
Cunnilingus: NA
FJ: Quite responsive. Various positions tried but u have to take the lead. Soft moans.
Attitude: Very GFE, likes to smile a lot and quite responsive during FJ. After the deed is done, will lie naked next to u and still rubba rubba your feet, arms and chest. At the same time, will TCSS with u.
She told me 2 cheongsters (on separate occasions) stole her HP recently in KL. Once while overnighting with her and another while she was in the shower. NNBz!! Already they have to do this kind of job, have pple stealing fm them some more (reminds me of that guy who stole & then raped the 2 PRCs recently). What is the world coming to. Anywayz, guess that's part & parcel of life.
I just smile-smile and tell her some comforting words lor but that's about it.
RTF: Maybe, if just for the GFE treatment
Cost: RM 160/hr/shot
Contact: Ah Guan at Grand Continental Hotel Spa, 1st Floor. Say "1818" told u abt. it. (hey, i don't get a cut from anyone)

Signing out,
DS

P/S: Not giving any rating as very subjective. Different cheongsters have different taste & different ratings.

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79