Thread: Malacca.....
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Malacca.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansee77
staying at mahkota is only recommended if u want to shop opposite at mahkota parade, ie if u go with family.
but if going with boys then metropole will be better for u. it's near the bus interchange n the hotel's 10th level operate a f... joint. i've not been there lately but the last time the okt is ah long. their tel: 2829607 n 2830773. girls r much younger than those u find at mahkota spa.
For those who go by bus.

The interchange had been changed liao to a place at least 3km from previous interchange (where Metrople Hotel were). Now called Maleka Sentra. Within 3 Km of this interchange, there isn't any Hotel around and you need to take their local or domestic bus to the tourist/hotel site. I paid 50 sen for bus to Metropole, tell them you are going to OCEAN (a departmental store at Plaza Hang Tuah, Metropole Hotel just opposite). Metropole Hotel not doubt, room tarrif only RM80 but is very run down, my opinion, not suitable for Singaporean - believe me you will return with a file of complaints, I need to protect the Hotel reputation liao.

I stayed there and saw the gals reporting for work at Vicky's Health Club at 10th Storey. Their dressing and look are average, a few like a lian type. Only Steam Room and Sauna there, without hot pool. This HC occupied the whole 10th floor. They are charging RM65 for facilities with normal massage, and 210RM for special package, price very steep and lack of proper facilities.
Recommended only standard massage at RM65. If want beautiful gals better go elsewhere lor.

It was indeed quite an "educational" trip for me, visited some tourist spot and Makota Parade for some makan and shopping..............more to be discussed next time.

gigantic_tk