Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
MaXx was Mesmerized by an Exotic Looking Babe!

MaXx was Mesmerized by an Exotic Looking Babe!

WL Name - Lisa
Origin - AnHui, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.6 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1606

Looks - 8/10

I rarely award 8/10 to GL WL. However, she definitely deserves it with her exotic and smouldering good looks. Her exotic good looks is a by-product of mixed parentage. She has big and attractive double eyelid eyes with long natural eyelashes. She has high bridge nose and it is very sharp like those caucasian women. She has almond facial shape and well shaped kissable lips. She can be a photographic model.

Bod - 7/10

She is neither slim nor plumb and has very smooth body complexion. It would be great if her butts are alittle more perky. She is fair but not to the extent of procelain fairness. No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - 7.5/10

Attractive looking B cupper frontal assets with yummilicious pinkiest nipples which are pencil-eraser in size. They are certainly very nice to knead, mould, suck and lick.

Pre-Shower - 7.8/10

We frolicked cheekily in the bed with our clothes still intact. We love to tease each other and we frenched briefly. She undressed me and started to mount on top of me. She then ground her pussy (with her lo-waist sexy panty still intact) against my hard on dick.

Shower - 7/10

Not much sexual action except that we frenched and I stimulated her clit with the fingers of one of my hands, and caressed her tits with my other hand. She merely gave me a stimulating soapy rub all over my anatomy.

Cat-Bath - 7.3/10

She gave me a slow and sensuous cat-bath from back to front. Not for people who expect commando cat-bathing service. If you are looking for tender GFE kinda service, Lisa may be the right candidate for you.

French - 7.0/10

We engaged in a passionately french kissing albeit the duration was not as long as I desire. She is those who need time to build up the fire within her. Therefore the more you RTF, the better will be the session.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.7/10

This is the spectacle among all the departments. She offered slow, sensuous and almost deep throated BBBJ. No HJ action involved while BBBJing me.

FJ - 8.5/10

I must say she was very accommodating to my sexual needs. We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking, scissor fashion, frontal assault and missionary. In fact I have had 2 sessions with this babe. It is very rare for me to have two sessions for GL gals but I was simply mesmerized by her exotic good looks ... I must say she has the Ömph factor I desire! Never mind if she ain't a Commando or a Navy Seal WL ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

She is not only gorgeous, but also sweet and she discharged lots of GFE spark during the session.

RTF - Do I need to spell up so clearly here??

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: