View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Ah the unfettered zeal of newly coverted..lol. The fact that you posted all of this on a hooker board that you are still a member of means you are still hooked. Religion is a poor substitute for pussy. You sex drive is based on millions of years of evolution. Religion is a feeble man made concept. In the end sex wins. Hence the pedo Priests and pregnant nuns. But enjoy the halo for a couple of weeks until the balls bulge again and you are browsing SBF and trolling Geylang like the rest of us..
Yes you are right. Sex addiction is not easy to kick. The dopamine neural pathways from the ecstasy of this lifestyle have been seared into the inner limbic functions of my brain.

Temptations are real and strong. Withdrawal symptoms are not easy to deal with. Will I crumble under the pain and give in to my base desires? Or will I rise up a new man cleansed in the crucible of fire? Only time will tell.

But regardless of the outcome, i plan to have it publicly documented here. It will serve as a warning and inspiration to old and new samsters. To some cynics, it will simply be seen as an age-old tale that continuously repeats itself, and to a large extent, always ends in tragedy.

Most importantly, this forum serves as a platform for me to be authetic and vulnerable. Under the guise of anonymity, I am truly able to be myself. No masks. No double life. No holier-than-though facade. Above all, my flaws reveal my humanity. Regardless of my station in life, I am simply a mortal. A mortal who has stumbled, failed, and is trying to rise up from the ashes of destruction. It is proof that I have lived, learned, and overcame(for now at least lol).