View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Review for May(Lust365)

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=916546

Was attracted by her Video in TG and always likes abit of sporty girl. Had told OKT that her ads pics should change lol. Not attractive but real person she's very pretty actually. Always my dream to fuck a babe in sports tight spinning class type of attire dunno what u call that but seeing their ass on the bike turns me on lol. Dunno any bros felt the same. Anyway...

May does not have that kinda ass sadly since i don't see her wearing that tight sports wear. She's quite casual with light make up. Natural beauty with all natural body. Great BBBJ and sunshine smile that's friendly and warm. Natural Boobs with nice sensitive nipples. She said its her first time doing this line anyway and her pussy is very tight. Light weight i can carry her and change positions so pretty cool. Recommended to bros that likes slim natural girls.

A bonus will be her massage. She does it well in between shots. Take care of this good attitude babe.