View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=916029

Dont know why cny all the bros more busy in dome 1 than celebrating, cant even book the girls i wanted to but isok, saw kelly and immediately asked okt to book me a session with her

Opened the door and was greeted by a mature pretty and well kempt pre milf, 90% to her pics, resemble the third one the most plus the standard thai tan. Also she smells very nice and you can tell she really takes care of herself.

Cleaned me up really nice in the shower and taking her time to clean every inch of my body from my ears to my knees, really thorough with the washing. No action in the shower but its okay.

Hopped into the bed and she started her bbbj, once her mouth touch my lil bro i already know i'm in for a good time, this is one seasoned fl which knows what shes doing, non stop attack the head, monstrous suction with mindblowing DT. she can join ndu already just by how long she can hold the DT position. never had a fl able to dt so long without coughing or gagging. this is the true meaning of COMMANDO SERVICE. face fucked her for a solid 10 minutes before i told her to stop if not i'm going to lose my first shot already.

The action from the bbbj was already very intense so i just got her to ride me and boy oh boy, from the bbbj u already know shes gonna be a demon at riding too. cummed in minutes.

After first shot she hopped in the shower again with me to give me another deep cleansing, can tell she is particular about hygience which is a plus point. She is also very neat and tidy and always helped to hang the towel properly after showering. Offered me a drink too after my first shot, really accomodating and professional. Highly reccomend to newer bros and lazy bros who want that PSE commando service. You can lie down and she will do all the job.

Rtf: definitely rtf material but too many fishes in the ocean now