View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty6969 View Post
I understand.

I myself too, was a prim and proper person. But now I live a double life. One day I will be fetching my kids from school, another day I will be fucking my AP raw and going on hot dates. Sometimes i feel very guilty and I want to end but many times I tell my AP but he doesn't want to. On the other hand i feel liberated as i have never experienced oral at all nor anyone who is so in love with me and i had the best sex of my life at this moment in time. Many a times my guilt make me yoyo to the extreme ends of the spectrum of emotions.

I don't know but someday, maybe someday I will end this.

Such is the duality of man. Without light there is no darkness. Hope you find a way to internalize your feelings and make peace with yourself.

But i agree with the emotions part. I also suffered crazy mood swings when i was chionging. Like as if I lost my mind. I suspect is due to the euphoric highs of sex. Too much will disrupt our nervous system and dopamine functions in our brain.