View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbz1991 View Post
FR for Cherry from Lust365 - personal bonk rating of 7.5/10. Experience very representative of what I would expect from a 19yo, both the good and the not so good

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=916978

OKT (Good): Fast/responsive and clear in instructions. Straightforward and efficient when answering questions. Main positive is providing photos that are accurate for Cherry

Facilities (Not so good): Shophouse apartment (same as Meimei previously). Got a room on the ground floor this time but same issues with lights that arent working so room was very dark. Room is spacious with queen bed, small face mirror stuck on the wardrobe nearby. Aircon works fine. Common showers facing the living area, used shower closer to the fridge this time which felt cleaner/larger than the other shower. Large towel provided which was adequately absorbent

Looks (Very good): Above 2 pics are very representative, with some blemishes (reflects her young age I guess) that aren't too serious (those red kind) and largely covered up by light makeup. Highlight is her smile which is exactly like the photos above. Hair length also the same, looks even better when she ties it up. Cute and sunshine vibe/look

Body (Very good): Very good = what I expected for a 19yo. Petite size with the right amount of ba on the arms. No tummy. What was surprising was her nice, round and firm ass. Chinese fair tone, skin is smooth to the touch also. Main not so good is some back blemish (again fits her age), not a big issue for me since the room was dark lol

Breasts (Good): Natural A cups, enough to fit half a palm and befitting a pubescent body. Light brown 50c areolas with small (rather flat) nipples that protrude just enough to nibble on . Not super sensitive from my experience

Shower action (Could be better): Showered separately, seems it's her preference and I didnt push. Not a big deal to me but missed opportunity for a positive for sure

Frenching (Ok): Some light kisses, she didnt position for or initiate anything more so I didnt push

BBBJ/Catbath/Massage: Didnt ask didnt try. Slight regret not trying BBBJ given the young girl vibes

Armpit licking (Good): Full access and no resistance faced. Smooth to the lick but again not super sensitive/reactive to it, just normal. Caution to those who are highly sensitive to smell though

Pussy (Highlight): Shaved with some stubs growing back, wasnt expecting this given her age and innocent vibes, huge plus. Tight as expected/advertised with minimal darkening. While other techniques didnt quite work, painting finally got her lubricated (enough to not use KY even for that tight pussy). The squirmish/arch back kind when painted/cumming, was fun holding on to her thighs for the ride . Also very cute how she naturally grabbed my hands to hold on when it got intense

Sex (Highlight): Both shots started after painting her fully. 1st shot was missionary / lotus, had to start slow cos of the tightness but her natural wetness helped. Some inexperience showed while grinding in lotus but grind strength was firm.

Highlight was the audio - she's the whimpering kind, breath cadence also provides cues on when/how to adjust thrust speed/strength. Made the 2nd shot even better as can take time to build up the audio. Did missionary and doggy for 2nd shot. Was nice how she naturally reached back with one hand during doggy asking for a hold

Personality (Good): Definitely gives off the young/innocent vibes with her shy smiles and giggles. GFE shines through the most in how she holds and then breaks away eye gazes and also interlocking fingers when holding her hand. Minimal English which maybe held her back from driving the convo but still engages in responses well. She might be tired but definitely tries her best not to show it
Good to carry and pump. Her moans are epic