View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccurateFR View Post
Hi long time no post. Covid and busy.
Tonight I will sleep like a rock because I'm completely drained and tired
Blame it on Mango from Gentlemen's Club.
It was a long RTF. Initial meet was all 9/10
But RTF was all 10/10
Will RTF before she leaves.

She is beautiful even without any or extremely light make up, playful, cute. She doesn't work out or do sports but she is very slim.
I've come to the conclusion she is literally a nymphomaniac because:
she's always moist
gets dripping wet during the action to the point that when she's on top it runs down your crotch down to your ass, all around your thighs and lower stomach, wet smacking sounds and all.
as long as you don't finish and are still hard she is multi orgasmic within short periods of 10 - 15 minutes. 2-3 orgasms. Seems the only real temporary limit is when you finish and how long you have to rest. So if you're there for 3 - 4 shots, she could finish 12 or more times.

If she's on top and you take a break from doing the work, she will take over and do all the work. She's happy to do all the work for 2-3 of her own consecutive orgasms if you want to take a break and just watch her from below.

She will grind, moan, sweat, cum and drip, grimace all the while squeezing down like a vice on you. Without squeezing she's already tight. When she squeezes it is the tighest I have ever felt in my life. She can squeeze to the point of pain.

On the topic of pain, she can also suck your lips and tongue to the point of pain. This is another unique point. When she's turned on she also likes to bite and grab with nails, slap and pull your ass if you're on top.

There are gems that pop up once a year or two, but she tops all the top women I've known in the last 10 years; all nationalities all ages. I mean 10/10 the act itself. Not the GFE. GFE is not top of the top, but it is still a 9/10 very near top. She seems very real and honest. Not fake. Fake GFE is quite easy to spot

Please bring her good Thai food (Papaya salad) if you can. Chocolate and some good non-drowsy anti-histamine like Claritin.
Tip well, tip up front. Be very clean...she's very clean.
tq bro i see your fr think must try. in the end all i can say it was very very good and worth every dollar. she really loves it and hopefully gets what she came to sg for.