View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Fifa from Thai Concept

150/2/90

First time taking girl from this stable yesterday 28 January. Took the plunge since my regular favourite stable seems like not active anymore.

OKT - Friendly and responsive.

Location - Normal battleground for Chiongsters.

Looks - 6/10 - Need abit discount. But it's definitely her from her tattoos. I hope girls don't filter their photos until too extreme lah and OKTs should take note of this.

Communication - She can speak simple English. Friendly and eager to make small chats with you.

Boobs - Not for boob lovers. Small natural with raisin nips.

Body - Short slim and petite. No fats at all on her body with small tattoos on her.

BBBJ - 6,7/10. Not the best I ever had but ok. At times can feel the teeth. Not sure if it's due to her inexperienced but she said she also working this same line back in BKK.

Pussy - Tight and wet. Not for bald eagle lovers. Seems she quite boh chup on her pussy hair maintenance. Wild weeds growing but I don't really mind during the licking session. She allows pussy licking.

FJ - 7, 8/10. She's a good rider and she came during my 2nd shot with her juices dripping on the bedsheet.

Overall it's a good service for the price. As for RTF, will consider her but I would like to try other stables too.