Thread: GL Skinny
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all
Re: GL Skinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorem6 View Post
Maybe I get a response with a FR.

Saw Ball today as in L18H38G3.

She is a lovely Thai girl. Looks, realistically, like a 20 year old.

Hair tanned in a redish blond color. B cup natural.

Showering w some nice foreplay with mutual soap bath. Quite sexy and also very clean afterwards 😂

Then quite standard sequence of licking several parts of body followed by CBJ. Appears to wear retainer, so quite intense feeling w BJ and had to stop her to avoid early ending😄

Then riding, missionary, rising; she has a good technique.

Debatable though, the constant moaning in different tones, which some may like, others may find too fake. I’m somewhere in between.

Recommend her, though she seems quite popular so have to be lucky with timing, or wait.

Overall, Wei Wei from L16H58A looking younger, slimmer and hotter in action. But doesn’t speak any English at all, which Ball does. Wei Wei’s a nice girl too, though.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for sharing your FR

When you mention communication problem with Wei Wei, are you saying you don't speak Chinese? Doubt any bro would expect to speak English at 1658A