View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jb massage with special

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
very interesting ! i went into JB on tuesday night with my neighbour AND his WIFE. the trip was supposed to be a clean legit trip, pump petrol, wash car, eat lok lok and then go KING SPA for a CLEAN MASSAGE.

so we went in together and my neighbour and his wife picked the 90min feet+shoulder two in one package, which is 92rm, while since it was my first time there i want to try out the standard first, so picked the THAI MASSAGE 1 hour for 62rm.

so we were waiting for a short while only, then 3 ML came and lead us to this area to wash leg, then my ML brought me to this booth upstairs and draw the curtain, then ask me to change clothes, being a newbie i didn't know what to expect, so i even remove my boxers LOL

then she came in to massage, tbh, not bad lah, i like my ML to be medium strength not those hard massage, so just nice, i actually fell asleep lying face down, then suddenly i can feel, ehhhhhh how come ah the ML like using her neh neh to massage my foot. then she tap on my back ask me turn around, then she started massaging my foot then slowly move upwards and suddenly massage the GROIN AREA, at that moment i know HO SEH LIAO, this fucking supposed to be clean n legit joint also got larp sup one bahahahaha

totally shocked and the thought that there are actual female customers a few booths away make me super steam and the ML see my kkj slowly rising and give me a smile and then whisper 100rm for HJ and 200rm for BBBJ, its super overpriced, for a total damage of 262rm i could have gone to HV spa and soak in hot pool, go sauna, eat buffet and FUCK a local girl. but the thrill of getting larp sup at a clean spa make my small head over rule my big head.

she went and take some hot towels, then started sucking my cock, she was abit bah bah, face ok ok, told me her age is 35, came from chiang mai, got a kid who is 18 years old!!!! abit chubby, but nice C cup tits with nice suckable brown nipples, halfway through i started to orh her jibye and she never stop me also, started to get her wet and she switch to HJ to finish the job, then use the hot towel (by now become cold towel liao lol) to wipe the siao, then came back continued to massage my shoulders and head

all in all a suprise larp sup trip with neighbour's wife some more, what a great "clean" outing lol

ps while waiting for my neighbour and his wife to finish, i saw TWO SIBEH CHIO AND DUA NEH AND SLIM MLs, but i scared the wife will appear suddenly so didn't dare to talk to them, both got tattoo on their forearm, one of them i think got tattoo on her upper arm as well, so anyone who knows they are please PM me and let me know so i can take them the next time. my ML name is Aom, and i got her whatsapp number in case i wanna get a chubby girl next time lol according to Aom, she say she's not sure if other ML offer special but i see one of the sibeh chio ML come out with a guy who look totally sextified and some touchy feely at the lobby area while she served him tea and highly suspect also got happy ending provided but i think need to take THAI massage, the feet and shoulder massage is done in a open area, impossible to have larp sup
Bro, which joint? Mind to share?