Old 24-06-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chickenchop123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

FR for Elite Restaurant AKA Elite G Club AKA Emerald Club (They changed names due to COVID as they could not operate as a G club during that period)

Booked the 15k baht KTV room which could fit up to 25-30 Pax. It was big and spacious with a pool table, personal toilet, 3 waiters and a lift leading directly into the room. Overall, the room had a very luxurious feel and was well maintained. As a condition to booking the KTV room, we had to pre-book 5 girls.

Girls: They have A LOT of girls, MMS sent about 50 pics through line for us to select. The standard is quite high compared to other G clubs. We asked if the girls can bring back but the MMS said most cannot, only a few can but she did not specify. Those that did not book girls MMS brought in more girls for them to pick, tbh, I lost count of how many girls they had.

Price: We opened 14 bottles of gold label for 50k bhat, MMS tip 1.9k, Waiter tip up to you. Girls that we booked cost 7.5k each (Starting from 7 pm regardless of what time you arrive). Girls that we picked there was about 5k each since we arrived around 10pm. Overall dmg about 14-15k +- Baht per pax.

Chop carrot: YES. At the end of the night there were a lot of random charges for things we did not know they would charge for amounting to about 4-5k baht. We were a big group so not much per pax but I thought I should mention if you are considering. Maybe they see us play drinking games with money on the table hence they think its ok to chop us. We were pretty drunk and didn't have the energy to contest so we just paid.

Experience: It was a fun night, we came late around 10pm so we wasted 3 hours of the booked girls. Place closed around 1.30/2am. Girls started off slow but gradually opened up after we got the alcohol going. The girls at pimp are definitely wilder while Elite is more PG entertainment. We had a good time regardless.

After services: Don't get your hopes up, money cant buy them. You either look like a Korean superstar and your game strong or you go home alone. 2/15 managed to seal the deal FOC. The rest next day visit soapy lols.