View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jb massage with special

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlFreak1 View Post
What are the specials available and how much to pay?
Like I always say just follow old rate (the rate I was exposed to when I started cheonging and I feel it is still fair now. Those old old times of 30 ringgits cannot be lah). 50 ringgits for HJ add 50 ringgits for autoroam and add 50 ringgits for BBBJ. Full should be 200 Ringgits and nothing more cause 200 ringgits already 60+ SG.

Don't forget u pay 238-268 ringgits at those VIP, HV spa and etc comes with full, hot and cold pool, buffet and movies.

For those Massage Spa, u pay 200 ringgits for full and 100 ringgits for a real decent proper massage is already 300 ringgits. They are about the same spending. Just depends on what u like more.

Please guys spend with a clear mind and compare a bit. I don't think the way I do things I am a low baller. I am just an average person trying to enjoy myself to the fullest. I won't make the girls very happy but at least I don't owe them they don't owe me la. I also got bills to settle so must stretch the dollar haha.