View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jb massage with special

Chanced upon a massage shop at Pelangi with local massuses. Chatted with the receptionist to arrange a young girl for me. Understand from her that there is 1 chinese and 3 malay local working there, opted for the chinese one.

Looks: 5/10. Wore mask throughout. She is like those typical secondary school mate you have, abit plump and innocent innocent kind. If you are into those, you can try.

Massage: 6.5/10. Not that bad for a young girl.

HJ / JQ: 8/10. Her JQ skills is really good for her age and not rushing as well. Edged me several times and even tho i took quite long to finish cause not really aroused by her looks, she didnt complain at all.

Attitude: 9/10. Hardworking and chatty girl, tried making convos with me throughout. Passed her extra 10rm and she attempted to return to me.

Damage: 90rm + 70rm for HJ. Didnt ask for other service cause not interested.

RTM: No. Really a gem if not for her looks, seldom see such working attitude for some time now. Those who dig your average looking sec schoolmate can try. Will try the malays and see how.

PM me if interested but will only entertain old timers and trade contact for newbies.