View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 08:07 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post
I missed his hugs and kisses and maybe the sex we ever had. But I don't miss his lies.

从陌生到熟悉再到陌生,这就是人生。

谢谢你曾经出现在我的生命里,好久不见的孤独患者。
no one can have everything, nothing stays the same forever

you cannot have someone and not lose someone someday
you cannot have someone if there was no void in the first place

Nothing stays the same. Just live in the moment and the memories will be there to remind one of the good times.

Someone once said, the way to screw your life over is to ask for life not to send me you people that will disappoint you, hurt you, screw you over, be rude to you.
In asking for the good, you must also acknowledge that there will be bad.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment