Thread: Malacca.....
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malacca.....

FR - Phen - Mar 2024

OKT/Stable from MiChat, phone number ends with *782.

Didn't feel like just having a happy ending HJ from TMM, so decided to find an FL on MiChat, quite few scam/con ladies, keep asking me to transfer first/pay deposit, for transfer first using TnG, i told them i have cash, if u want me meet then meet, i am not transferring.

Anyway decided to try a stable, OKT quite friendly and helpful, maybe business not that good so not much customers. they have like 7 girls, most of thai and viet, but i saw this Laotian girl that caught my eye...

Age: 24/25, she has 1999 tattooed on her tummy, so yes, her age is obviously wrong in the picture.

Looks: 7/10 GND, pretty but she put quite heavy make up.

Boobs: small maybe B? could be A... but INVERTED! its dented in. so cute!

Catbath: 6/10 only one side........ forgot i got 2 nipples? but quite shoik, she fondle my dick while licking my nipple.... shoik.

BBBJ: 7/10, a bit of teeth, she not that experience i think.

DatY: 6/10, she stop me, say enough, she don't like

FJ: 2 positions.... i came fast because she is quite tight!

GFE: 6/10 average, she is cute thou.

DFK: 0/10, can only kiss her cheek, disappointed.

Damage: RM230

Location: Budget hotel near eco tree, pretty nice room thou, decent size.

WIR: Maybe, think its pretty good value for money, even thou i only spend like 25 mins with her.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.