View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Udon Thani Nightlife - Post Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Sorry boss my info is outdated?
Just book Centara convention hotel to stay next month
Will update info
Centara a bit expensive... only convenient is if you going to the mall / tawandang

Personally i recommend the hotel behind Sang Karaoke (over 50 girls on rotation, usually 30+ every night) if thats the kind of place you're going... cheap and pretty decent. Also very near to MARS club.
But far from everything else luh (15mins drive). However, almost all the girls there drive as well, so they can easily bring you to any after party/makan hahaha..

Or if you want more central and also want to check out Day & Night Udon and see the retired ang mohs, can book BanBua Grand Hotel.. 1000 baht a day for 4 star hotel. walking distance to 7/11, good food and laundry

Can also consider booking the hotel beside Rhythm Club... pick up girl from club walk to hotel hahaha