View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

Round 3 and 4

instead of punishing her, seemed like i was letting her to enjoy. so i switched around and told her to put the cock in her mouth and suck it real good. i made her kneel down on the hard wooden floor and suck my cock while i was standing, like a fucking slave servicing the emperor. after like 5 mins, she said her knee hurts and i ignored and put my hands on her head, forcing her to continue to suck, occasionally go deep into her throat.

i supposed her pussy was still god damn wet as she didnt resist. we then switched to 69 and i finger fuck and suck her clit while she cont sucking my cock. i could feel that it was her first time sucking cock as i could feel her teeth sometimes touches my cock.

then i moved to the main event. i told her to lay on bed and i position my cock, getting ready to enter her. she asked me to be gentle as it was her first time. i used my cock to rub her clit before entering her. she screamed ahh ahh ahh when the entire cock went in her (fyi there wasnt any blood. she claimed that she masturbates too much and broke her hymen when she was 20+). so i continue pumping her missionary, doggy, cowgirl almost everything for good 20 mins -- she cummed like 2 times and each time she would scream that she was cumming. my cock was coated with her pussy juice - i could totally feel it and to punish her, i made her suck my cock to clean up those juice.

next i made her squat on my face for me to paint her. then an idea came when i looked at her beautiful asshole..