View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Perth Australia 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengjim View Post
Hi,

Recently got to Perth myself and bro, I must say that I am utterly lost.

But this thread has at least given me a little direction on where to go when I want to choing. Although I must say that Perth has lots of beautiful women - 8s and 9s all over the place, especially if you're into amg moh women.

But any idea where I could find a few Japanese girls here?
Have you tried? I believe you know what is considered good service here if you have.

As for Japanese, a lot of fake ads, I seriously won't consider the papers unless by luck you struck lotto and found yourself an AV looking girl. 3/4 of the time, they are very bad looking and do half fuck job, which is why I am so reluctant to go by ads. You are better off going into a in/out and look at the girl and choose at least you know it is something you might like to fuck.

I have seen before ads saying previously AV but seriously how long ago? lol
Just too many grey area, I thought the ang moh sevrice is bad, but seriously the asian side is really bad. The Ang moh one when you not cumming she would offer you like blow for you some more etc, the asian one is just a hand job and look at you. seriously miles apart in service.