View Single Post
Old 16-11-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Wow. Still have affordable price ya. FL or fm joint?
Should classified under FL, since the salon i visit is a clean one.

Probably works in booking joint or MP before since she knew the booking price around 1 juta (yes, i bargained downward).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Really? I am surprised you say that.
The reason was COVID!
There are other hotels with much lesser business that pulled through this covid ordeal. Which is why i cannot figure out how come Formosa couldn't do just that.

Of course, when i say the above, i am looking at the end-result today whereas what the Formosa boss looks at that point of time is uncertainty in the beginning.

Quote:
The safety box (in the room) is ESSENTIAL
Come on my friend, for nearly 10 years or so, you & me on separate timeline have been living without an in-room safe box at Formosa hotel.

For me, in-room safe box is NOT essential at all. Worse, most were not "nailed" on the hotel room wall.

Note that i am saying this because we are on different role & our needs are different.

Quote:
(I know you don't have a big luggage, so you have to excavate in the wall of the bathroom... Well, I prefer the safety box )
I read several news in Bali hotels where the burglar actually took the entire safe box away.

Things like my passport, big stash of cash ("hell notes",hehehe..) & "Patek Philippe watch" (i don't own it, i am just keeping it for the next generation) where i do not have immediately use of, i would prefer to leave it in the Formosa reception safe box.

Quote:
Not really... I think there is quite a number of a$$holes, especially white, who believe paying deprives their male honor and therefore believe girls will spend the night with them after partying at the club just because they are handsome.
At least you are more "human" than many out there who claim, they do not need to pay the girls they bang.

Believe me, there are such people around, not just ang moh, asian & Singaporean included.

To each its own.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info