View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I met her the other day n had a 2 hr session. Very satisfied.
Bro warbird, seldom see u take time off from picking up mei mei to cheong FL. Glad u also enjoyed her as much as i did.

I just RTF her, gotta say that her service has improved. Can tell she's making steady progress towards service excellence.

Would rate her the same for her appearance (both looks and body r still much to my liking) and she is still shy about shower (really don't know y?).

Action wise, her BBBJ has definitely gotten better. She's not the fast and furious type, prefers to do it slowly and patiently, focusing on the seduction part. This time i noticed there was some extra tongue twirling action as she engulfed my shaft. Suction was better too. Kept alternating between going up and down the shaft and licking my balls. Covered every inch of my package! Her FJ was very accommodating and responsive. Combined with those soft and seductive moans. I couldn't tahan and surrendered shortly.

GFE has also improved...maybe becos RTF. Frenching was a lot more passionate and the look of her mesmerizing eyes as she ran her fingers across my face, gave me a few moments of super high GFE.

Overall a highly enjoyable RTF experience, which made me looked forward to the next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
She did mentioned Ass Rim.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
good idea, but if i sponsor 1 time, and u cant get CIM/COF, u sponsor me back 2 times...hahahaha
Tio zapped twice by TCSS IN MODERATION n someone who didn't leave nick for my post to support the CIM idea. Now backside still pain.

How bout u all sponsor me to ease the pain? Maybe i heng heng can get both AR n CIM...