Thread: Roxy Square
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roxy Square

Thank you for the bros who have up me without leaving your name. Do PM me in order to return the favour when power is back.

Just my piece of advice to this Todtan keeps hijacking other bros thread when talking about another shop. If look at his thread. Seems everyday keep pushing for this particular shop since 09 May 22 7.20 pm with the start of asking anyone ever tried that shop @ East side, North-East & now Roxy Sq threads.

His 1 x FR shop did not share much but keep telling bros how good it is. Wasting our time to pop in & see his comments, there is another shop that is good. Therefor, this is to tell him to share a genuine shop if it is really good with good FR.