Old 30-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singman80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Went to M8 yesterday. It's quite a walk from my hotel but it was a nice day. Arrive at about 6:35pm, the place has not signs outside so if you forgot the number then you may miss it if you didn't notice a "M" painted on the window of one of the unit.

Was told that there's only 2 girls available as they are changing shift. If I waited till 7 pm there will be more, so I opt to wait as the 2 girls are not my type.

At about 6:50 pm 6 girls were paraded, I got to pick second because an ang mo picked a young looking, small frame and big boobs gal I went with Tina.

Tina is about 1.7m tall with long black hair. I chose the 1.5 hours just to see what kind of services are provided.

Tina led me to a room upstairs (there were a few floors and was told there are 9 rooms altogether). We took a shower and she clean me up good. I was asked to lay down on the massage table and she put a piece of towel on me before starting. Tina's massage is good because she's tall and has pressure. Then she put on some oil and massage again. After which the put on a couple of hot towels. Removing that she put on a warm liquid which I later found out is gel. Then the body sliding began.. she use her boobs to rub on every part of my back before turning over and do the same for the front. She also lick my balls and then cap me for a CBJ. She then went on-top and grind her pussy on my dick to simulate f**king till I exploded.

All in all.. quite a good session at A$240.

Summary:
Name: Tina
Height: 1.7m
Boobs: B - perky
Boody: fair, no tattoos no tummy
CBJ: 5/10 brief
HJ: 8/10 Good - she massages my balls all the time

She said that she'll be on vacation at Gold Coast starting Tuesday until Sunday.

Next time I will try to "catch" Bobo.. she's a cutey with nice rack.