View Single Post
Old 18-01-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 60
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

Just beware of the g e y l a n g 666 site. I just saw the website so many fl at upper thomson and all at same address. Out of curosity i made a booking and replied same address. Just choose one and go to see, as expected the shop only 4 fl age around late 30s to 40s. Zero alike and they try to collect money at door steps saying fl is inside but is actually them. They manage many hp numbers with different posting to cheat people going using many fake pics accounts…avoid those upper thomson joint at 5 thomson ridge

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou