View Single Post
Old 25-11-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

Looks like the WAF LBs are back in full force. Was in JB a few days ago and can spot a few walking the streets after 8pm. Damage still the same at RM80 for Thai/Laos and RM100-RM150 for malaysian, though must say that all are post ops.

Took 4 Thais, Micky, Guitar, Plum and one more can't remember the name. RM320 in total back at my hotel nearby. Requested for some LB on LB action and they were happy to accommodate.

40min later and my bedsheet was soaked with sweat, I requested not to turn the AC on as I wanted it to be a sweaty steamy session. After that shower together which ended in a quickie with Plum in the shower itself while the other 3 watched and washed up on their own beside us.

Tipped them RM20 each and rested for a while before returning back.

PS. does anyone know why is the walk in queue at MY customs so damn crowded even on a weekday? I reached MY customs at 1130am and cleared after 1 hour plus. Don't ever remember weekdays being like this.