View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
totally agreed.. i had a good lawyer ( old friend recommended )
shut the ex wife up in a matter of weeks....
Really no substitute for good legal support. Play with some women.... no choice. I still remember that scene outside family court some years ago. She still stand in front of the entrance. 他妈微风 tell me she will play with me.

I stand there... one ear in and one ear out. Seriously, we just gotta get on with life. Her lawyer (i could imagine) was just tapping away at the calculator... on how much more they can wring out of my account. So deeply immoral and deeply wrong. It was the one moment in my life that I truly understood wtf was humility.

As I was sharing with some of my younger peers, it seems so nice to be in it, but getting out is a totally different thing altogether. In my circle, all my kaki had some form of nasty feedback about divorce. Just simply bitter over it. One writer wrote that some things are better understood with experience, just like wine.