View Single Post
Old 16-02-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Post Re: Found out that wife been cheating

She made a wrong move, thinking her husband would not dare to harm her in this strict country. All FWs, PR and new citizens have this wrong thinking. If we are so crime free, how come we have crime watch?

3 yrs ago at coffeeshops. I notice people turn away when the TV broadcast crime watch. Past 2 yrs focus in scam. Not many believe in this. Sad! And Chen Lei who received his new citizen last yr. His ads regarding problems in gambling. I guess the main target are Malaysian Chinese. Does it work? No idea. I notice past 10 yrs, Malaysian Chinese are hook on online gambling. Because they did not spend $ to home towns.

Giving excuse of Spore the most expensive city in the world. Rental fees has gone up. And we know many FWs are given incentive in renting houses.