Old 07-05-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tapestry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

I grew up in Melbourne, and and such had gfs to play with and never really tried the scene there except once. A mate of mine from Indonesia was horny as high and dragged my ass to this place in South Melbourne. I cant really remember the exact location, but i know it was a couple of blocks opposite a petrol station after you pass through Crown using King St. It was two small houses, side by side and both offered Korean and Japanese delicacies.

My horny friend settles for the first one (the one with the pink door and red lights), and quickly chose this Jap girl to go at it. I was kinda broke at the time, and my pal was willing to pay, but the funniest thing was, one of the Korean girls that came out to parade before us was actually a class mate of mine. Her name was Kim. She's very petite like Eva Longoria's size, short hair cut, and has the cutesy AV Idol look. She recognised me as well from Management Accounting 1A.

I picked her without hesistation and quickly got into the room, where i couldnt resist but ask what the hell was she was doing. She explained she did it cos she luved sex just as much as she luvs shopping. Fine with me.

She proceeds to undress with me helping her to remove her lacey red underwear. She then undressed me and we both hopped into the shower. All along, we were still talking about who we hated in class, and how much of a moron the lecturer was. She washed me thoroughly before we started frenching. She had small, but firm breast and perky tits, but he best asset was her round cherry ass, which i fondled to my hearts content.

We got out of the shower and without drying off, she pushed me onto the bed. I still remember her curled lips, and she smiled wickedly before giving me one of the best BJ's i've had. She licked the length of it, and deep throated slowly while playing with my balls. She also moaned slightly which turned me on some more. We 69ed and it was only then i realised she was completely bald down south and made eating her so much easier. She tasted and smelled great. I was determined to not blow my load until i've banged her.

She rode on top off me fast and furious and i remember her being very loud. She was very tight, and very wet and looked like she genuinely enjoyed it. We spponed, missionary and reverse cowboy before i finished it off doggy style. The best bit was she will yell out something in Korean which i dont understand but whatever it was, it was hot.

The damage was about $320 for 45 mins but she promised to buy me lunch and take me to a movie when we got back to school so i didnt complain. Besides i got my horny Indo pal to pay for it anyways. As a side note, my horny Indo friend was so excited about finally getting some, that he wasted his one shot in like 12mins. sucker.

I got to fuck Kim for free about a dozen more times after that incident, and i never told anyone in school. Pity she went back to Korea after graduation even though i never really got to know her. Her english was bad and my Korean was non existent besides Kimchi, Hyundai and Samsung. Not bad for my one and only go in Melbourne.