Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dubai

From what I know , it is legal in designated area.

Take a look at the following, forwarded to me by some brother a few months ago. My trip didn't happen.

Hope you find this useful. And do report back

------------------------------------------------

Dubai has many many many monger spots at all diff parts of the day and it is very safe. These are the ones that i have been to:

Cyclone: This without a doubt is the most famous...Huge place it is like the blue marlin(as i have read) but the women are from russia or former russian states, bulgaria and the far east for an all nighter i have not paid more that 140 dollars for a hot girl...but here u cant touch the woman in the place but there aloooottttt of stunners on my bday i took 4 women back to the hotel with my friends very gfe bbbj dfk daty everything but let it be known b4 u go.

Hyatt: in a club form women everywhere i have been there once but that was my first night there i made a mistake chose a really hot woman but really cold in the room but will try again.

there are many apts u can go there where the are girls hanging out ...

hotels..there are hotels that are not guest friendly at all and they wont let woman in then u r f****d so these r the ones that r...

meridiean no sign up any thing needed and there is a bar in the hotel called joules bar where there r chicks for sale

ramada this is very guest friendly and again there are 2 bars here that sell chicks and the rooms are nice they r so guest friendly that if u need to meet business people and wont be back for closing(2am) u can tell they guy at the door to send the girl of your choice to your room

imperial suites again there is a ho place in this hotel ethiopian chicks are plentiful but the standard has gone down...

but beware the hyatt where there big ho club is they dont let women in the rooms so dont stay there i made that mistake...

And one more...

The 3 main places are the Cyclone, the club inside the Hyatt Regency(not the Grand hyatt), and a place called York. I've never been to York, but I hear they have the cheapest prices in Dubai. Cyclone and the Hyatt run about the same. You're looking at about 125usd for an hour or 200usd for all night. I've never paid past 200. Ethiopian girls charge less than the rest and negotiate more, but they do not BJ for some reason. i don't know why. These clubs have plenty of girls to choose from and they're class joints. Girls will not approach you and pressure you. Except for a little eye contact from them you will have to approach them first. That is the rule in Dubai. If the girls disobey they can be thrown out of the club. In my opinion I like the system. Much more comfortable.

Dubai is a very fun and beautiful city. You wont even realize you're in the middle east and there is no such thing as a bad hotel in Dubai. They really cater to tourism. There is such a thing as hotels not allowing girls. The Hyatt will let you take a girl to your room, but charge you extra 70DHS which is like 17USD. You'll be so horny that you wont even sweat it. I've had the best experiences with the Russian and Eastern Europe girls. They are very sweet and passionate. I remember feeling as if I wasn't phucking a hooker. I mean it really felt natural. I didn't fall in love with any of these hookers, but the sex sure did feel natural and not artificial.

In a nut shell Dubai is a wonderful city for fun as well as pay-to-play. The girls really are beautiful. Not many below a 6. lots of 8's and some 9's in there. Dubai really knows what they're doing. Trust me!!!

gigantic_tk