View Single Post
Old 11-01-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
I know of a young fat chap who offered to marry one of my mls....he was madly in love and maxed out his credit cards and loans to help her...what he did not know the ml was staying with her son here in singapore and she every night stay with her old man sugar daddy....lol..true story....
Sheez.

Even if he wanted to be serious, he should tread very carefully.

A ML says she's burnt before when one eligible guy was introduced to her but decided against choosing her. If true, I also try not to take advantage unless it's a transaction with ultimate unlocking. I would rather all eyes are engaged openly rather than blindly.

I can chat with an FL about gg to a hotel for better vibes and amenities etc but we both know it's not about settling down together. She even wants to introduce me to her friends. Take it as bantering.

Even if it happens, don't get too serious when comfort levels are high. Make sure she knows what she's getting out of the time together or the deal - a friendly interesring gentleman willing to know people from different walks of life, playful but not a fool. She's also no fool.

Last edited by bondage; 11-01-2022 at 11:17 AM.