Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
DarkPandaPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malacca.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser007 View Post
Search master massage on google maps in mekala raya area, see the photo with two elephants on the door. that is the one
Thanks bro. Managed to find the place. Here is my FR:

I was on my way to another place where I saw this. It was on my TO DO LIST. Since I passed by and decided to go in, there was a man and a lady inside. I asked the man if I could see pictures. He showed me a few.

Eventually, I chose the lady sitting there.

Looks: 7/10. Had some blemishes on face. But she looked ok
Boobs: Prob A
Massage: 5/10
Special: Offered what cruiser mentioned.

Now, I had done many similar massage over the years at JB and other parts of Malaysia. HJ and remove top. No Thai was willing to kiss me for these kind of massage.

I requested for full top removal and kissing without BJ. And I would pay RM 150. She was not willing. After some negotiation, I offered to pay RM 120 for HJ, top removal and kissing.

She was a office lady in Thailand. Could see that she was struggling to let me kiss her on her lips. Occassionally, I joked that I am not handsome and she laughed. That helped a lot.

After sometime, I managed to cum. And I requested for a head massage with my head on her lap. Overview, she had pretty good GFE as compared to many of other massage experiences that I had.

For RM 68 + RM 120, I think it is good value. You may argue that top up a bit and you will get FJ. My FJ experience in Malaysia had been negative so far. So I would rather go for HJ.

Your choice and your YMMV. Have fun!