Old 20-04-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
pitabooom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Crazy insecure wife who always hang the D word

Anyway, despite my best effort today. Still met with stony silence from her as she did not respond to any of my words at all when she woke up and prepped to go work.

For concerned bros who want me to make a pre-emptive strike, I had already sought the counsel of a lawyer. Female lawyer if anyone is keen to know. But she's not emotional at that, a tough cookie cutter who straight up gives me facts to the face and what to do. It was really enlightening given that she is really experienced and handled shiat like this. An hour well spent indeed.

Despite all the shiat, I have little intention of actually serving my spouse papers and seize the bull by its horns. I still wanna save the marriage if anything and I really hoped that I would nt need to seek the services of my lawyer and our little session is only up to that point. She hopes the same way too. But its just to get professional opinion so that I know I will not have my back to the wall if my spouse were to push me. I had built a door and if my spouse were to keep pushing, all I need to do is to open the back door and walk away.

Somehow, in times like these, it is a little comforting hearing from my child that she wants to marry me and actually drawing it out. In normal times, anyone would be creeped out. But I guess its kids way of expressing that highest level of love they have for their father.

I'll just gather whatever I could based on what my counsel tells me to. So on the assumption she decides to fire the first shot, I can counterclaim as a defendant with solid evidences of finances, etc in a explicitly short time.

Granted that divorces are still very adversarial and we can't even divorce on "irreconcilable differences" now. But I'll just spend the time just gathering stuff.

She expects a man at her beck and call. Unfortunately, its been 8yrs and no man can tahan this long. Yah, it had gotten to the point of me covering for her (even in housework), that my child forgets and calls me Mummy at times.